Thursday, April 1, 2010

buzz

I thought I had finally figured something out. Some order had appeared and I didn’t feel as alone. But you obviously had a different plan. It hurts to have something, my footing ripped out from underneath me the moment I found it. You make me laugh, more than a lot of people. I enjoy being with you and talking to you and so on, but i’m always the boy that girls just want to be friends with. How unfortunate for me. Story of my life.

(Except you, you i loved. I miss you everyday. You’ve left me in an odd state. I don’t know if I still miss you, or just the thought of you. Than I think and I know I miss all of you. You were amazing to me. I suppose I didn’t deserve you, and that’s why you’re gone now. Just know I did really love you.)

But you, you, the current situation. You had no idea, i don’t hold you to it. I just can’t believe I had it all figured out (or thought I did) and this has occurred. Oh well. It’s not too late to revertrevertrevert to being the lonely one.

No comments:

Post a Comment